Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Favorites

My favorites:
Color: I'm thinking...pink!  
Quote: She believed she could so she did
Sweet Treat: Frosting and Macarons FOR SURE. If I could live off frosting and macarons for the rest of my life, I think I would be very content. ;)
Clothing Brand: Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer.
Summer Activity: Relaxing on a beach in Rhode Island or swimming in the pool with my friends.
Rainy day activity: Cuddling up, reading a good book on the couch with a cozy blanket. A few of my favorites are The Pink Suit and Little Beach Street Bakery. However, if you're in the mood for pictures...Kate Spade coffee table books are always a good option;) 
Travel Destination: Paris, definitely Paris! 
Season: Autumn
Ice Cream Flavor: Cake Batter or Vanilla...and it has to have sprinkles. 
App: Pinterest, definitely. I could spend all day on there.
Hobby: Decorating. I've always loved organizing and picking out pieces for my room. I'm constantly pinning apartment decor on my Pinterest board, "For my apartment."

No comments:

Post a Comment