Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Morning Routine



My Morning Routine for School




6:00-Ding Ding Ding goes the lovely sound of my alarm clock. At this time I usually think, "Okay I'll get up," but it usually doesn't happen for about 5 more minutes.



6:05-Now, I officially get up. I like to start my day first thing with stretches and some crunches; this will usually take me around 6-7 minutes



6:11-I head into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, straighten my hair and do my makeup. My everyday makeup usually includes:


6:25-After I'm finished in the bathroom, I head back into my room to put on an outfit for the day (this one takes me about 5 minutes because I pick out my outfits the night before.)


6:30-Time for breakfast! I head downstairs to make myself my favorite meal of the day. For breakfast, I'll usually either have some oatmeal or my homemade pumpkin bread. Keep an eye out for a pumpkin bread recipe coming soon!



6:45-6:50-I usually use this time to get my backpack together, check some social media such as Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, or spend some time with my doggie, Lulu, before I leave for school.


6:50-I leave my house and head off to school for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment