Sunday, November 22, 2015

Full of Thanks and Giving


When most of us think of Thanksgiving, the first things that probably come to our minds are the mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy, and pumpkin pie. Now, don't get me wrong, I love all of that. But, we often forget about why the holiday really exists....which is to remind us of how thankful we should be for everything we have in our lives. So, I decided to write a little bit about what I'm thankful for, enjoy:)

1. My family. They are always there for me and I don't know where I would be without them. They helped me become the person who I am today and I can't thank them enough for all they do for me. 

2. My Best Friend. My rock. She has been through it all with me for my whole life so far and I know she always will be.  I love her to the moon and back and more. 

3. Food on my table. Whenever I'm hungry, I can just go to my cabinets and pick out something to eat. I often for get that some people might not have that privilege, and that's why I am so thankful for the food on my table.

4. A warm home. The weather outside is freezing this time of year, so I am so lucky and thankful to be able to come home to a warm house every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment