Saturday, May 21, 2016

My Top Netflix Picks


I have been using Netflix for quite some time now, and I can definitely say that it is one of my favorite past times. It is such a great way to kick back and relax after a long day at work or school. So, for all of you Netflix fans, I thought I would tell you about some of my favorite shows/movies to watch. Warning: they might just leave you addicted. 

Grey's Anatomy:
Two Words. One crazy show. This show is probably one of the most dramatic, intense, emotional, and evocative shows I have ever watched. It is 12 seasons of love, hate, medicine, hospital rooms, and crying. It is a rollercoaster of a show but the best show I have watched in my entire life. The creator of the show, Shonda Rhimes, definitely knows what she's doing.

Gossip Girl: 
Hey there Upper East Siders. If you are love New York City, have a passion for fashion, a love for brunch, drama, and romance, then this show is most definitely right up your alley. There are 6 seasons to this show and you may think that may seem like a lot, but I am not ashamed to say that I have watched each season twice! Between Blair and Serena's stunning wardrobe and the elegant New York City setting, I definitely recommend this show.

Heart of Dixie:
Three words I would use to describe Heart of Dixie are southern, humorous, and welcoming. I started and finished this show over Christmas break and I absolutely loved it. To give you a little synopsis, a doctor from New York moves to a small town in Alabama and it faced with many opportunities including her love life and a new job. I love this show, and it was a really funny one too!

Gilmore Girls:
Gilmore Girls came out so long ago, and I have always loved watching it with my mom when it was on TV. It is such a feel-good, witty show about a mom and her daughter. It is so appealing and relatable to all teenager girls, and any girl and her mom. Throughout the show, a teenage girl and her mom, Loreli, go through so many fun and crazy lessons, that are so relatable to any teenage girl and her mom. I would definitely recommend it!

The Carrie Diaries: 
If you love Sex In the City, New York, Fashion, and Friendship, then this is definitely a great show for you. The Carrie Diaries is a spin off on the show Sex in the City. If you are interested in seeing Carrie in high school with her friends and interning at a fashion company in New York City, long before her adult years, then please please please watch this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment