Saturday, April 4, 2015

My March Favorites

March has officially ended and April has begun...but before we completely swing into April, here are my favorite things that I used, ate, and wore in March! 

It rained quite a bit towards the end of March, so these polka dot rain boots were definitely must haves for me! 

There were many occasions during March when I found myself wanting to spice up my outfit with a necklace, and this pearl one certainly did the trick! 

One of my all time favorite sents is vanilla! Vanilla vanilla perfect vanilla. Not only do I love the scent of this lotion, but it felt amazing and so mousterizing, as we are finally getting over the season of dry everything. 

Green is one of my favorite colors for the Spring, so I've been wearing this essie green called, "Mojito Madness," quite often! 

Spring is all about bright colors, so I've been all over statement earrings lately. I especially love to buy mine from The Limited and Francesca's Boutique. 

Now for my favorite part...THE FOOD!!
I have an extreme love for coconut...If coconut asked me to get married, I would say yes in a heartbeat. One of my favorite coconut treats are the Macaroons....they are so delicious but the problem is, you cannot, under any circumstances, only have one. 

Every year at the end of Feburary, I race to every grocery store to find these bad boys. Cadbury mini eggs are by far the best candy around. And the best part...their colors are adorable! I buy so many bags of these in the spring that I'm pretty sure they could last me until Christmas. 

Those are all of my march favorites, Have a happy April everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment