Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Finals outfits and tips!!

Uh oh...it's that time again. When you feel like it's almost summer...but then there's one thing in the way...FINALLSSS! We all have them, so here are my tips on how to survive finals and what to wear while taking the them.

Outfit number 1: The Sophisticated look. You have two choices when it comes to finals outfits. You can either be dressy or casual. I find that when I dress up, I tend to do better on the test I take that day. 



Striped blazer: Old Navy
Blue top: J. Crew
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Monogram necklace: Etsy

Outfit number 2: Here is the perfect out fit to wear when it's hot, and you just do not feel like looking your best that day. 




Momogram Tee: Etsy
Shorts: Nike
Headband: LuluLemon 
Shoes: Jack Rogers

Tips on how to survive finals:
1. Start studying ahead of time. Don't wait until the last minute to start studying because all you will be doing is cramming things in your head, and you will get so stressed by doing that. 
2. Make review guides of everything you need to know for the test. Review guides always help me. They always have the most important information that I know will definitely be on the test. Take some time to talk to your teacher, see if they can help you with your review guides.
3. Bring a snack and a water bottle to the test. When I say snack, I don't mean a candy bar or potato chips. I mean a granola bar and fruit, some thing that will give you fuel and energy, to help you do your best on the test. ALSO, be sure to have a water bottle. I know I am always thirsty, so you always want to be prepared with one. 
4. Take a break while studying every now and then. Take a walk, watch a video, read a book, step outside. Anything you want. It's important to take breaks. It lets your brain and body rest, before moving on the the next topic.
5. Lastly...Don't stress...it's just a test!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment