Sunday, May 10, 2015

What's in my purse?

   My purse is the small navy blue LongChamp Pliage purse and I got it when I went to Paris last year! Here is a photo of it and what I keep inside: 


The first thing in my purse is my Lilly Pulitzer agenda. I use this for planning blog posts, writing lists, events, and writing down my homework. 


The second thing in my purse is my gold Kate Spade wallet that I got for Christmas this past year. 

The third thing in my purse is a make up bag that I got in Paris last year. However, I don't really use it for much make up...


Inside of the the makeup bag I keep...
1. A pink hair tie
2. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
3. A package of peppermint life savers
4. Peppermint gum
5. Gingerbread and Candy Cane lip balm {left over from Christmas.}
6. Puffs Tissues

The fourth thing I keep in my purse is a Michael Kors wrist let that I got in London last year. I keep this in here in case I'm not in the mood to carry my Long champ. I can just put my phone and some money in here and I'm good to go. Just the necessities.  

The final thing I keep in my purse is my Royal blue Kate Spade sunglasses case. 

     Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment