Wednesday, March 2, 2016

How I Edit my Instagram Pictures

We all know it, we all love it. What am I talking about? Instagram, of course! One of the most fun forms of social media out today. It's great for pictures of food, decorations, flowers, and the occasional selfie of course. Another fun thing about Instagram is the "theme" you can develop. Some of the most common themes are the gray ones, faded ones, and the bright and colorful ones! 
I thought I would show you all how I like to edit my Instagram pictures and what my theme is like.
Enjoy:)

Some Instagram users use a certain filter on the majority of their photos, but I generally just use a couple different editing techniques. 


Let's take this coffee picture for example. 
The first thing I would usually do it up the brightness on the photo almost all the way. Then I would up the saturation a little bit, as well as the highlights. I usually do this process on after light or the Instagram app. Then, I would save it to my camera roll.


Next, I would take the picture onto face tune. I use face tune to make the backgrounds a little whiter and brighter.


 After this, I bring the photo back to Instagram, sharpen it a little more using the tool all the way to the right side, give it a fun little caption, and post it!
 I hope you guys liked this and I hope it was helpful!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @elisemackenzie_


No comments:

Post a Comment