Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to school haul

I recently did some back to school shopping and I am going to share with you guys what I got as well as tips on styling these pieces for the fall.


The first thing I got was a polo from Old Navy for (drum roll please...) $8.00, what a bargain! I can't wait to wear this for school with a pair of white skinny jeans, khaki  pants or riding boots. I also love wearing headbands, chunky bracelets, pearls, or a watch with polos to add a little touch on the classy and simple shirt.

I got these skinny jeans from Gap, these are so great because they are so versatile and are wearable with almost anything.

I got these khaki pants from American Eagle. These are (as well as white skinny jeans) very versatile. You can wear these with riding boots, flats, sandals ( or Jack Rogers), Sperry Topsiders, or even Keds.

The next clothing item I got was a new black Patagonia fleece(aka the coziest, softest clothing item I have ever gotten.) Three words to describe this fleece are comfy, cozy, and classy. Comfy and cozy come into play because of the soft material that the fleece is made of. It is classy because of the black, which is one of my new favorite colors! You can wear this with leggings, white skinny jeans, khaki pants, even sweats(yes I just said that) for those lazy winter days around the house. You can also wear this to exercise, I know I'll be wearing it quite often during my after holidays, early January workouts! 

https://webtop.webmail.optimum.net/http/viewattachment?clientId=1408912808112&locale&disp=inline&accountId&folder=INBOX&uid=13732&part=1 The last clothing item I got was a polka dotted button down from Banana Republic. Button downs, also known as oxfords, are probably my number one fall essential. If you want to see how I style them, go check out my post on how to style an oxford button down!


The last item I got in this haul were a pair of riding boots from Target. Riding boots are such a great shoe to have in the fall, even if you're not riding a horse! I got the black and brown pair and I love them to death. I can't wait to wear them this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment