Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Style Icon: Blair Waldorf

In case you've never heard of Blair Waldorf, she is a fictional character in Gossip Girl,Queen B in my favorite show of all time. She also happens to be my style icon, I love her sophisticated, classy, put-together yet trendy style. She can wear a plain gray suit and spice it up with a few jeweled bracelets and add a pop of color with a colorful headband!
Here are some of my favorite outfits that Blair wore throughout the show:


I love how Blair made this outfit bright and colorful with the Kelly green pea coat, which in my book is a very important staple to have in a wardrobe, and how she added the yellow headband, scarf, shoes, and handbag for some more color!




















I love this photo of Blair because it makes me remember all of her outfits early on in the show, when she was still attending a private prep school in Manhattan, New York. Usually, school uniforms can be pretty plain and boring, so I love how Blair took it to the next level by adding bright red tights,a red button down under her navy blue blazer, a red and white bag, and black ballet flats with crystals at the tips. Everything in this outfit is so well put together,she is definitely on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment