Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Preppy Girl Tag!

 Question 1:Whats your definition of preppy?
 I feel that there are many different views on the term "preppy." My take on in is a very classy, together,, and mature style. Consisting of button ups, cable knit sweaters and (my favorite part), the pearls.
Question 2.Whats your all time favorite brand?
This question is so hard for me because I have so many different brands. Although my all time favorite has to be Lilly Pulitzer. I love the girlieness of her clothing. Although, I also love Vineyard Vines and J.Crew
Question 3. What is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer print?
My favorite Lilly Pulitzer print is Lobster Roll. It reminds me of my favorite vacation sport, Newport, Rhode Island, where my family and I vacation every year, because we woud always eat lobster rolls while vacationing there. It also reminds me of where I live, New England, where I hope to stay and raise my family one day.
Question 4. Favorite preppy Blogger?
My favorite preppy blogger has to be Sarah Vickers, ClassyGirlsWearPearls. I love her fashion sense and style! She takes amazing photos as well :)
Question 5. Jack Rogers or Sperrys?
I actually don't own a pair of Jack Rogers, well not yet anyways ;) So I would have to say Sperrys. I wear mine basically wih every outfit, because they're so versitile! You can wear them with a Vineyard Vines polo and leggings for a more causal look, or an oxford button down and J, Crew chino shorts to dress it up for a dinner out with friends!
Question 6. Jeans or Khakis?
Hands down, Jeans! I have so many pairs of skinny jeans in a variety of colors from white to Kelly green!
Question 7. Opinion on Oxfords?
The button down I'm assuming? In that case, I;m in love with them! I wear them so many different ways and I have so many of them! (Keep a look out for a post on how to style oxfords, that will be coming soon.)
Question 8. Duck boots, Riding Boots, or Hunters?
This question was actually my most recent dilemma in back to school shopping. I kept asking my self, "WHat should I get? A new pair of Duck boots, Riding boots, or Hunters?" I finally decided on Riding boots but I love all three so much because they're so different from each other! 
Question 9: Navy or Black?
My final answer is: Navy in the Spring and Summer and Black in the Fall and Winter.
Question 10. Scale of 1-10 how much do you love J.Crew?
Can we say 10 billion?
Question 11. Favorite Ralph Lauren clothing item?
Definitely their polos, I love them so much!
Question 12.Pearls or bows?
 Pearls, I can't imagine a day not wearing my freshwater pearl earrings and bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment