Friday, August 14, 2015

New Semester, New Goals


New Semester, New Goals
It's that time of year again, we're all getting ready to go back to school. With everyone rushing to buy school supplies and finishing up their last minute summer work, I thought I would share some of my goals for the upcoming semester.

1. Manage my time well:
This is a big goal of mine. First with classes all day, then after school clubs and a part time job, my schedule can get pretty hectic. I really want to manage my time well this year and focus on what's really important.

2. Make more friends and meet more people:
My friends are so important to me and such a great part of my life. I want to continue making more friends this year and meeting more people, as well as staying close with all of the people that I met last year.

3. World and study ahead:
I'm taking some challenging classes this year that I know are going to be really difficult for me, so I want to study for my tests ahead of time, and start my work and projects before they are due. I think that this will relieve a lot of stress, at least for me, and help me do better overall in my classes.

4. Enjoy it:
I have to admit it, freshman year wasn't my favorite year. I put a lot of unneeded stress on myself, and I don't want to do that this year. I want to work hard and succeed, but I also want to put aside some time for myself, and do things that I love. I really want to enjoy this semester and just have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment