Thursday, August 20, 2015

Reminiscing about Rhode Island

These past couple of weeks have included lots of long car rides, but also lost of fun. My best friend and I took a day trip to Watch Hill for the day, I visited my cousin in Barrington and Providence, and my family and I went to Newport for a week! I thought I would do a blog post recapping the past few weeks. Oh, and keep a look out for my "RI Top Five," where I'll be listing my top five favorite things to do in Rhode Island! (Coming Soon.) 

Watch Hill: In Watch Hill, my parents, best friend, and I had a lovely beach and shopping day. It was so relaxing walking on the sand and looking out at the beautiful ocean. 



We of course had to carve our monograms into the sand ;) 

Barrington and Providence: My mom and I went to visit our cousins who live in Barrington, and we brought my doggie Lulu too! My cousin and I spent most of the day shopping, eating, and walking around in Providence. We had lunch at the cutest little restaurant called, The Duck and Bunny After that, we went shopping and got our nails done. We made an end to a perfect day by watching Legally Blonde before bed.






Newport: The week after that, my parents and I took a vacation to Newport. The week consisted of relaxing on the beach, shopping in Newport, going on boat rides, eating at delicious restaurants, and looking at beautiful evening sunsets. 


But first, brunch.


I saw a pink Mini Cooper, and of course had to take a picture

Oh how I love Newport Sunsets:)

So I stopped by a hat shop somewhere along the way...








No comments:

Post a Comment