Friday, August 28, 2015

The Upper East Side


Hey there Upper East Siders...Elise here


Last week, my dad and I took a trip into New York City.  I've always been a city girl at heart, so it was such an amazing way to spend some quality time with my dad and a great trip to take before heading back to school on Tuesday. 






First, we went to central park, as we strolled around looking at the beautiful  fountain and flowers, taking in the true beauty of this classic part of the city. 



Next, we headed to the Upper East Side to The Kate Spade Flagship Sore. Let me just say it was four floors of pure perfection. Keep your eye out for an upcoming post all about the store!! 







After the Kate Spade, we went to Serendipity 3 to grab a quick bite to eat. Oh, and the frozen hot chocolate is a must! 

After lunch, we walked around the city, visited some of my favorite shops, and took some pictures of the incredible city. 

A day in New York City couldn't be complete without stopping at Magnolia Bakery. It was my first time every going and let's just say it was very successful. 




What I'm wearing in this post:
Dress: Forever 21
Purse: Kate Spade
Sandals: Forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment