Sunday, August 23, 2015

Summer in Lilly: Collab with Let's Get Preppy


My friend Kathleen, blogger from Letsgetpreppy , and I were trying to think of a fun collab to do this summer and we thought, what's better than Lilly Pulitzer? We decided to put together our favorite summer outfits that incorporated Lilly. This is my outfit and a sneak peek of Kathleen's.  If you want to see the rest, go check out her full post right here. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed! Now, who's ready for some Lilly?

One of my favorite tops that I own is my Lilly Pulitzer Ruffle top. I love to pair it with my white scalloped shorts, Jack Rogers, and of course, some jewelry. 






Remember to go check out Kathleen's Summer in Lilly post up on Let's Get Preppy! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your ruffle top, the print is so pretty!!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete